Sunday, July 11, 2010

2 Corinthians 5:17

"If anyone is in Christ he is a new creation, the old is gone and the new has come!" 2 Cor 5:17

410.

What a glorious celebration our family had today! Hallie has made a decision for Christ and decided to make her commitment public and obey Jesus by being baptized today! Oh, the joy that rose up in my heart to see her daddy baptize her!

A few weeks ago she told us she wanted to be baptized. We asked her why and she was able to tell us..."I make bad choices and that is sin. Jesus died on the cross for my sins and I choose to follow Him. Since he told me to get baptized I want to get baptized."

All of heaven celebrated with our family today! Praise God for His unfailing love and His mercy shown to our daughter, Hallie! AMEN!








2 comments:

Sher said...

Yeah Hallie!!

Carrie said...

What a blessing!!