Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy News

Ryan and I have decided to begin the process of adopting a little girl from China! We are so excited about this decision! For those of you moms out there that say going from three to four is not that big of a deal...I'm counting on that to be true!

We have submitted an application to Holt Internationals Child of Promise Program. This means our little girl will most likely have a minor or correctable special need. We have discussed different medical diagnoses with the International Adoption doctor in Omaha and feel totally at peace with the information we have received and our application to use Holt.

I will write more as the story of our little girl's journey home unfolds. Please keep her in your prayers if you think about it!

3 comments:

StarfishMom said...

SO EXCITED for you!!! It was amazing watching you bring Zac into your family. I am SO excited to watch your family grow. Only by God's grace and mercy will OUR family be growing through adoption. HE IS FAITHFUL!!!

Linds said...

How exciting! thanks for sharing and know that we are praying now for the whole process and as you prepare your hearts for that sweet little girl!!

Sher said...

China has a special place in my heart (especially after my visit there last year). I will be following your journey and praying for you all!