Monday, July 13, 2009

Toothless

We had a big event at our house last night...

Hallie lost her first tooth! After a weekend of wiggling it back and forth and spinning it around in her mouth Daddy gave a tug last night night and out popped her tooth! She was so, so, so, so happy! The tooth fairy arrived during the night and left $1.

I love the sweet memories that are made at our home everyday!

#15 Her first moments with a radiant, toothless smile.



We also just returned from a fabulous vacation with Ryan's side of the family. We spent a few days skiing, swimming, jet skiing, cruising, eating, talking and laughing at Lake Okoboji.

#16 The family that took me in as their own daughter and sister 11+ years ago.

#17 The peace of a sunset over water.


#18 My always silly, fun husband. He is always bringing a smile to my face and his childrens' faces too!


1 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh how I love those toothless smiles!!