Monday, November 16, 2009

So much to be thankful for...

132. Friends and family dedicated to pray for us.

133. Answered prayer.

134. Watching a heart for world missions grow in my daughter.

135. An encouraging note from a new friend.

136. Someone seeing gentleness and a quiet spirit in me! I have always wanted to be that kind of woman, but never thought I was...someone thinks I am.

137. Mixing concrete with Ryan. Doing ministry together.

138. Being able to use my gift of medicine to help a boy in Mexico. I thought I would just be building a house, but this opportunity was such a blessing.

139. Recognizing the value of being at home with my kids.

140. New relationships within our church.

141. Praying with Jacob for victory in Jesus and receiving it today!

142. My boys' hearty laughter.

143. Hannah being here. Her smiles, her curly hair, her joy when she plays with my kids.

144. Running into my brother at the store. What a joy to have him so near by.

145. My mom's encouragement to me as a mother.

The list of thanks just goes on and on in my mind....thank you, Jesus for everything!

2 comments:

Jennifer C said...

I'm thankful for you Katie and I'm also thankful that we get to stay in NE for over a week for Christmas. I'm definitely coming to see you!!!!! Love ya! :)

Anonymous said...

HEY! I got a shout out! Awesome! :)

Thank you for loving me...and my curly hair!!! haha!

I LOVE YOU, HORNERS! :)