Monday, November 23, 2009

TMI

Ready for too much information....



Today I had a bladder sling. Yes, the two babies I birthed did a number on me and enough was enough. Any moms out their detest jumping on a trampoline, having a sneexzing fit or going to an aerobics class since having kids? Can I get a witness? I will not let you in on any details but wanted to jot down my thanks related to today...

146. My husband is a great caretaker.
147. My kids fascination with a catheter bag..made me laugh...once again TMI
148. A snuggly puppy dog to keep me cozy
149. Hannah! I came home to the smell of pumpkin muffins, clean and folded laundry and even texted her (modern day bell) for crackers in bed.
150. My mommy caring for me with prayers and phone calls from Wyoming.
151. Talented and kind nurses.
152. A great doctor.
153. The means to get a surgery done with the right anesthesia and medicine.
154. Coming home to a comfortable bed with a heating blanket.
155. Ryan making dinner so cheerfully for the kids and bringing it to me on a tray.

Thank you Lord!

4 comments:

Sher said...

Thanks for sharing...I'm glad I'm not the only one!! :-)

Nannie said...

Glad to know you were up and well enough to do a little blog entry. Rest well. Heal quickly. And go out there and jump around again soon :) LAF, Mom (PS Thanks Ryan for beinga great husband for our daughter. We love you!)

Unknown said...

I think we need to organize some sort of "Mothers United to no longer Keeping Coughing Side-Effects a secret." I am so glad you are doing well. And thank you Ryan for being such a helper. You are so your Dad's son and I am proud of you. Katie, promise no more kitchen cleaning for a few days! Grammy

Alyssa said...

We ARE in the same boat! So good to know! How are you feeling? I am so glad to hear Ryan (and others!) are taking such good care of you! We'll have to "swap notes"!

Hang in there -- I will be praying for a speedy (and uneventful) recovery...and YES, I AGREE! The LORD IS SO GOOD! I am so thankful this can be done, and SO thankful that we can look forward to an improved quality of life!!

Happy, Blessed (Pee/Leak-free, except for the catheter bag) Thanksgiving with your wonderful family!!