Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter

Easter thanks...



272. Waking to a little boy eager to find his Easter basket
273. Quiet snuggles with that boy for 45 minutes before getting out of bed
274. Listening to my kids share the story of Easter with their Resurrection eggs.
275. My kids in their Easter attire...the smile they bring to my face.
276. A packed parking lot at church...so many present to hear the message that they are loved.
277. Singing praises to my Heavenly Father with my family and my church. Truth preached.
278. Easter dinner at our house. Preparing it earlier in the day with my mom.
279. Sunshine reminding me He is risen all day long.
280. My in-laws living out sacrificial love on Easter day.

281. He came, He died, He lives!!!!

3 comments:

Linds said...

Your children look so sweet! Love the hats!! Hope you all had a great Easter.

Carrie said...

Oh my goodness!!! They are just too cute!!! Sounds like you had a wonderful Easter! I am impressed with your Passover meal too!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh. they are so cute. i might just steal them and bring them back to arkansas with me. i'll send you graduation announcements, haha! love you all and miss you!

tell miss hallie i can't wait to see her again! only 24 days! i want to take her out on a special date when i come home!