Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Giving Thanks

282. My four year old forgiving me.

283. My four year old assuming the book I am carrying is a bible.

284. Last year's sand box toys=hours of fun for two brothers.

285. Neighbors over for an impromptu ice cream date. Our family's becoming family.

286. Jacob's joy in having his "mama" be his group's tour guide at the preschool trip to Hawaii. I am so thrilled I get to help out at his school.


287. Listening to Zac sing, "Hello neighbor" as school. Such a sweet voice.


288. Watching Hallie and Jacob play the piano, and loving it!

289. Reading my friend's blogs. Connecting with my best friends.

290. The view from the stage at church as hurting, devoted Christ followers receive communion. The Lord showing me a glimpse of things unseen.

291. Ryan at the end of a day.

292. The pink flowers right by my computer.

293. Hope that doesn't fail.

294. My brother, my friend.

295. My sister, unspoken love for one another.

296. Reading books with my kids.
297. Spring is Here...buds on trees...new life! "If anyone is in Christ He is a new creation. The old is gone and the new has come." 2 Cor 5:17

Yeah...God is good!

1 comments:

Linds said...

I love these posts of thankfulness... it always uplifts my soul to read... I'm thankful for you!!