Monday, August 2, 2010

JACOB IS SIX


My sweet boy is six years old today! As I look through the pictures I have of him growing up I have a thankful ache in my heart. Thankful that I have been blessed by six years with this wonderful child and an ache for how quickly my time with him is flying by.

Why I am grateful for Jacob:

427. His peaceful, calm, adaptable disposition
428. The way the corner of his eyes crinkle up when he smiles
429. His hearty laugh
430. Watching him play sports
431. The way he calls me "mama"
432. He asks for extra snuggles at night before bed
433. His singing voice
434. Watching his fingers play the piano
434. Putting legos together with him
435. He is such a kind friend.
436. He loves to sleep in.
437. Our special handshake/clap that we do together.
438. His heart becoming more tender to the things of God
439. Our silly goodnight kiss...we both laugh so hard together
440. Six years with him as my son. He is such a gift from God!


1 month old

2 months old

3 months old

4 months old

5 months old

6 months old

7 months old

8 months old

9 months old

10 months old

11 months old

1 year old

2 years old

3 years old

4 years old

5 years old
6 YEARS OLD!

1 comments:

Carrie said...

Happy birthday Jacob!! Love the pictures!