Friday, August 27, 2010

It's been awhile...

...and so many wonderful gifts given from above.

446. Smiles on the first day of school for Jacob (Kindergarten) and Hallie (2nd grade)

447. That pit in my stomach watching Jacob walk into school because I love him so much.
448. The kids making new friends.
449. Goals and dreams for the year at our back to school dinner.

450. Special time with Zac while the others are at school. Our relationship is growing as mom and son...beautiful thing!
451. Silly faces.

452. Grammy days for the kids. They get so excited to spend time with her!
453. My job. Being chosen by God to deliver delicate and sometimes painful news to patients. He gives me the words. So thankful.
454. One of my favorite places on earth is just steps away...the front porch swing with Ryan watching a thunderstorm roll in.
455. Friends that found Jesus and love Him so, so, so much. Getting to reconnect.
456. Fun, laughs, silly adventures with my best friend (Segway tour in Savannah, GA).

457. A wedding. Vows of love before God. Brings me to tears.

458. A vacation with Ryan. I love and cherish him so much. There is no one I would rather spend my ordinary or extraordinary days with. So thankful God chose him for me.

459. Walking in the warm rain, body surfing in the ocean, watching dolfins dive and standing in awe of his creation. Make for His glory and for our enjoyment as well.

460. Reconnecting. God knitting lives and hearts together.
461. Coming home. Makes me think of how wonderful it will be to one day go home to Jesus!

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

Katie, you always have just the right words. And you always bring me to tears. And I always nod my head in agreement to every thing you so eloquently list. You are a blessing in each and every contact, even in such an informal way as your blog. I love how God is using you to draw others closer to HIM. THANK YOU!

Unknown said...

Beautiful list, Katie. Your words reveal a grateful, gentle heart AND Jesus in you. Blessings...

Jennifer C said...

Beautiful post Katie...love your heart. :)

Carrie said...

Katie - I love how you look at your job as a calling. It would be wonderful if everyone felt that way!! I hope your sweet children have a great school year!!!!