Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Thankfulness continues...

471. Affirmation and wise words from our date night to PATCH.

472. Date night and friends that will love and watch our kids.

473. Seeing answered prayers. Zac is responding to our parenting efforts.

474. Laughing and remembering our silliness from our first year's of marriage.

475. Christ's strength and power seen in my weakness. (Check out Beth's Blog)

476. People from the past making their way back into your life. Excitement and wonder about what the Lord's doing.

477. A great church. Dynamite preaching. Hearing from the Lord.

478. Convicting book.

479. Manicures and lunch with my girl. She's growing up.

480. Walking to school with Zac to pick up Hallie and Jacob. Hallie and Jacob holding my hands on the way home.

481. My husband's spontaneity...let's go somewhere fun for fall break. He's calling KoKo Keys right now!

482. A message from Olga...she helped facilitate Zac's adoption 2 1/2 years ago.

483. Hugs and Kisses.

484. Talking to Jacy on the phone today. I love old, good friends.

485. Giving my grandma a manicure today. She has beautiful hands.

0 comments: