Saturday, October 16, 2010

Look who's FIVE!



Today marks Zac's 5th birthday. I am forever grateful for his presence is our lives. I never could have imagined that God would bring a child from Siberia into our family to be our son when Ryan and I first started our family. Here are just some of the countless reasons I am thanking God today for the gift of Zachary...

516. Zac's endless energy

517. The way he loves fruit.

518. He knows he is our son. Just this weekend I saw him point to me and tell some strangers, "That's my mom!"

519. How he makes up songs about God, "God is soooo powerful and soooo strong. God forgives us always, even when we are bad. God is the best." (His latest song went something like that)

520. The way he plays with and loves his brother and sister.

521. His confidence.

522. Watching him play a sport like soccer. The Lord made him to be a little fighter with lots of perseverance and toughness (most the time).

523. How he makes us laugh almost every day.

524. The way his tongue sticks out just a little while he concentrates on his artwork.

525. His bear hugs and huge kisses!

Happy Birthday, son! We love you always and forever!

4 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

(This is Ryan)

You forgot one, Katie. How he can make an entire group of pre-teenage girls follow him around and scream about how cute he is. Which he has done no less than 1/2 a dozen times!

Carrie said...

Happy happy birthday Zac!! I can't believe he is 5!! He is such a cutie - I can totally see why he can get pre-teens to follow him around:)

Jennifer C said...

Happy Birthday Zac! You are one very special little boy! :)

Linds said...

Happy Birthday Zac! What a blessing you are to so many! Can't believe he is 5.... what a handsome dude!