Thursday, October 7, 2010

So thankful...

500. For the brisk fall air in NE
501. Seasons changing, leaves changing color, change...it is good...it is from God!
502. Hannah living with us again. Her love of life, her smile, her hope. The Jesus joy she imparts to my kiddos.
503. The stars out on an early morning run.
504. My running friends. Conversations with other adoptive parents and new friends.
505. Watching Zac build a worm house.
506. Jacob's healthy body. We had to have a blood test and it was completely normal.
507. Hallie says on the way home from dance, "Mom, I love our home. I just feels so good there."
508. Hannah's comment to us, "Your house is peaceful."
509. Ryan making breakfast for the kids.
510. Listening to Ryan practice spelling words with Hallie.
511. Jacob's writing book from school filled with pictures of him smiling. One page said, "I am happy!"
512. Reading books with Zac at night, snuggling and hearing him say, "Mommy, I love you soooo much!"
513. A 45 minute phone call with my parents.
514. Jean and Doug enjoying an overnight with Hallie. She called the next day to tell me how much she loved their time together.
515. A loving family.

0 comments: