Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Break...

...is here for the kids. What a wonderful morning we have had! The kids are playing the Wii mindlessly and I have all the Christmas lights on in the house with Christmas music in the background. Family is in town and all the presents are wrapped and under the tree. I am so looking forward to this next week!

Jesus came to bring peace on earth. Peace between God and his kids forever! I am thankful for the peace in our home that reflects God's gift of peace in His Son, Jesus!

626. Christmas music
627. Jake's joy in losing his tooth at school yesterday.
628. Zac's preschool Christmas program. His smile, signing "I love you" to me from the stage.
629. Talking with my nephew, Cole. He is so precious and delightful.
630. My mom's surprise visit last night.
631. Christmas cards from friends who live far away. Remembering you brings my heart joy and a smile to my face.
632. Hallie expressing thanks for her bedroom make-over. Thankfulness is growing in her heart.
633. Making nutritious, warm food for my family (before the cookie assault begins!)
634. Handmade presents from the kids under the tree.
635. Admiration in Jacob's eyes as he looks up to his older cousin, Cole.

Merry, merry Christmas!

0 comments: