Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sweet and Funny Stories

Sweet...
Today I put Zac down for a nap and after we read a story he said, "Mommy, put your arm around me." Then he took my arm and tucked it around his tummy and snuggled up close. After a few moments he said, "Mommy, I love you." Then, he turned his head and drifted off to sleep. So Sweet!

Funny...
Yesterday Hallie and Zac were sitting in the Target cart kicking each other. They actually were having fun doing this so I didn't pay much attention (happy, kicking kids are better then whiney, arguing kids). Well, I took a Hallie out of the cart to go to the restroom and she said, "Mom, Zac kicked me in the pee-pee and it didn't even hurt."

I said, "Well, Hallie. Don't kick Zac in his weiner, because boys can get really hurt badly."
Hallie says, "What will happen?"
I say, "If he gets kicked too hard he might not be able to have kids someday." (WHAT WAS I THINKING!)
She says, "Mom, he is a boy. He can't have babies, right?"
I say, "Uhh, yeah, well anyway blah, blah, blah..."
Close call! I am not yet ready to have THAT talk just yet!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Sweet and funny for sure!!!

Anonymous said...

I miss Zac snuggles!