Monday, June 28, 2010

Long overdue!

My weekly blogging has been lacking with all the summer fun at our house, but the daily gifts from the Father never fail!
Lord, thanks for...

386. Jacob's contented temperment

387. Zac's spirited, ambitious temperment

388. Hallie's sweet, thoughtful temperment

389. Jake on the car ride to Kearney spontaneously saying, "Mom, isn't that a beautiful sunset."

390. God's mercy in revealing Himself to my child in a sunset.

391. Zac handing me a heart bead and saying, "Mommy this is my heart. I love you!"

392. Knowing God is working on his heart because all love is from the Father.

393. Hallie always picking family first.

394. Hallie is talking about being baptized. She told us about her understanding of Jesus. She said, "I know that I make bad choices and that is sin. Jesus died for my sin and I choose to follow Him. And, He told me to get baptized." His gift of eternal life for my dear daughter.

395. Sleeping in my childhood room under soft, cozy sheets.

396. My daddy taking care of me...he gave this 34 year old gas money and a $5 for a coffee on the way out of town.

397. My parents energy to lovingly and enjoyably spend a week with each of my kids this summer.

398. Summer yard projects with an enthusiastic husband.

399. Great summer reads... Son of Hamas, Screwtape Letters, Ruth...Love, Loss and Legacy. (Insights to come if I have the time to jot down my thoughts on this blog)

0 comments: