Sunday, January 16, 2011

Laughing

671. Belly laughing with my family at the kitchen table.

Ryan and I have implemented a no screen time on the Sabbath policy in our house. The kids tend to grumble a little in the morning but by the end of the day we usually have created a lot of fun, together family time and the computer, TV, DSi and Wii have not been missed. (I should say it's usually no screen time morning until after dinner).

So, mid-day today we were looking for something to do around the house and decided to play Right, Center, Left. Ryan and I started teasing the kids about their inability to play the game, then they started teasing us and all the while we were making ridiculously crazy sounds. The mayhem culminated in Zac putting on a show with his hat. We were all laughing so hard by the end of it all.

It makes me smile even writing about it. Here is a little glimpse of our fun...




Check out Ryan's blog for our latest adoption updates.

0 comments: