Monday, January 31, 2011

Time

683. One hour and 17 minutes on the phone with my childhood friend, Jamie.

684. 59 minutes on the phone with a hurting friend, listening.
685. 15 minutes playing Candyland with Zac and his friend, Bullet and Sammy.
686. 40 minutes in the car driving to dance (it was cancelled) and driving home listening to my kids talk about the day at school.
687. Two hours connecting with friends that are safe, wise, encouraging and challenging, Amy and Beth.
688. 5 seconds hugging my grandma.
689. Thirty minutes talking to my mom about my grandma and hearing the peace in her voice.
690. All these moments, breaths, opportunities, experiences, challenges, struggles, relationships being held together by a loving God who promises to will and act according to His good purpose. (Phil 2:13)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Sounds like time well spent!!

Darcie said...

Did you do all that today??