Friday, November 21, 2008

Why This Blog?

I wanted a place to write some of my reflections and thoughts about seeing and knowing Jesus in the midst of mothering my three children, Hallie, Jacob and Zachary. Too many times, my focus shifts away from Him as I go through my days and my heart's desire is that I would set my mind and heart on Him at all times and see him in all things. So, this is my attempt to journal about the moments in life that I, or others too often dismiss as mundane, routine or attribute to chance and instead see Jesus knitting all those moments together for His glory and good purposes in the lives of others and for me.

My prayer...

Lord, I pray that You would go before me. That You would guard my way and hem me in Your perfect plan. That I would know and say and do all you've prepared for me, to accomplish Your good purpose and bring glory to Your Name.

0 comments: