Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spring Break

I have been having a great time with the kids this week! Hallie is on Spring Break from school so all of us are hanging out together. We rediscovered the fun of our toy room, have been swimming together, reading lots of books, creating interesting games with our jumper in the basement and learning a new scripture to prepare our hearts for Easter Sunday (Hebrews 12:2). I will post some videos of my adorable kids for the remainder of this week so you can catch a glimpse of our fun!

This video is of Zac singing Karaoke. I much prefer his lyrics over the HSM song in the background..."I love my mommy, I love my mommy...You've got to move it, move it...giggle, giggle"

1 comments:

Carey and Norman said...

How can you watch that and not giggle along with Zac? He is a hoot!

Glad you are enjoying spring break!