Tuesday, June 16, 2009

California and Dancing

I just returned from a quick trip to Southern California to visit my brother. What a blessed time I had. Ryan and I went together and packed all we could into just over 48 hours. We toured San Bernardino and Redlands, saw the University my brother attended way back in college, went to Laguna Beach, hiked at Lake Gregory, went to his church and even made our way into L.A. to the Hollywood walk of fame.


Seeing where he lives, hearing his stories, knowing he is doing so well and seeing evidence of the Lord's presence in his life is a huge blessing to me since he recently moved out there this last February.

#4 A big brother that loves me and the friendship we have made over the last year.


On a completely different note...

#5 Dancing, and I mean dancing like no one is watching, with my daughter this afternoon. We were doing leaps and twirls as we praised the Lord with dance in our family room. Sorry no video footage for this one!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

loved hearing about the dancing today!!! what a sweet gift that miss hallie will treasure! :)

i do have to say...i am bummed that i didn't watch through the witts' window to see what you were doing. but know that i will be watching from now on! (hmm...that may sound slightly stalkerish...wonder why. ha!)

Carrie said...

So glad you had a good trip.

I love dancing with Sophie and Sam. We laugh and laugh and laugh. It really is a blessing!

Linds said...

What a special trip to visit your brother... and love to know that you let your heart soar in dancing.... we love that in this house too... so fun!