Monday, June 15, 2009

Senses

#3  I am forever grateful that God made me with the ability to see, hear, smell, taste and touch His creation.  Last night reminded me of these glorious gifts as I sat at a beautiful restaurant overlooking the ocean, feeling a soft breeze on my face as I ate a scrumptious chocolate covered creme brulee.  Then we headed down to the beach and I was blessed to hear the sound of the ocean waves crashing against the beach, smell the salt water in the fresh air, feel the fine sand between my toes and hold Ryan's hand in mine as we walked.  All the while, God was reminding me of His greatness as I watched the sun set over the vast, blue ocean.



1 comments:

StarfishMom said...

My most favorite place is the beach... My mind is clear, my senses heightened and I can relax...not a care when I'm in the sun with my toes in the sand and the wind at my back...