Thursday, August 13, 2009

First Grade!

#41 New beginnings, fresh starts, a clean slate, a new day, a new year. His mercies are new every morning for me and for her.

#42 The smile that wants to overflow with joy, mixed with a few nerves as we walk to school on the first day of first grade. She is forever precious to me.



#43 Confidence and beauty that is growing in her heart.

>




#44 The smile at the end of a wonderful first day! Isn't she radiant?

#46 Her little brother, Jacob walking hand and hand with her after school was out. Her little brother asking her about her day. Her little brother wanting to sit close to her after school. Her little brother saying, "Hallie is my best friend." He missed her while she was away.

#45 The heavy, full heart of a mom counting and collecting memories as they are made each day.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

She is radiant. Where did you get that cute outfit? I love it.

Ryan and Katie said...

It's Gymboree. Don't you just love their stuff?

Ryan and Katie said...

It's Gymboree. Don't you just love their stuff?

Carrie said...

Yes I do! Cute, trendy, but not too grown up. I think Sophie and Hallie both had an apple shirt from there last year:)

Anonymous said...

How beautiful is Miss Hallie! I hope she loves first grade!!!