Wednesday, August 5, 2009

So many moments I'm thankful for...

#30 A walk through the woods. The sunlight peeking through trees, discovering a butterfly hiding on a tree trunk, excitement as we hear sounds of birds in the woods, picking up acorns (a fascinating treasure to a three year old)...

#31 Watching and witnessing little minds learn and discover. Zac slowly and meticulously learning his letters.

#32 Warm tea at the end of a busy day

#33 My parents. They love to love their grandkids.

#34 The sounds of boys being boys. No, seriously...warriors (for Christ) in the making.

#35 The cautious, thoughtful heart of my daughter. I imagine this will serve her well in life. At the same time encouraging a sense of adventure and courage. The Lord is helping us find the balance.

#36 A comfortable, safe, peaceful home where I can rest and be myself.

#37 Dreams...Hope.

#38 The peaceful sounds of water.

#39 The way my dear husband holds my hand. The sweetness of walking with him through this life, hand in hand.

#40 Being the one that gets to help my children.

0 comments: