Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Burdened...

That's how I have felt this past week. I lot to think about, process and pray about. I am leaning in to Psalm 23...trusting that He will lead me down a path of righteousness for His Name's sake. Giving thanks pulls me away from worry and reminds me of His daily provision. So, I give thanks...

201. For my husband..a solid rock, a best friend, his kind words that remind me he really, really knows me, his wise words, his patience.

202. For my mom and dad...advice, wise words, love, prayer, the time they give out to me so generously whenever I need it.

203. 40 minutes of reading the Bible with Jacob today. Snuggling in a blanket, drinking fresh "flavor water".

204. Routine. The routine of a day, the daily mommy tasks that at times get me down, are actually comforting, make me feel secure.

205. Sharing book club with my friends last night. Diving deep into a book and enjoying the "girl time".

206. Life-long friends, bound together by Christ. Distance does not divide us. Knowing I get to see y'all soon is a great comfort.

207. New life. My good friend just had a sweet, baby girl...Campbell. New life is so beautiful and reminds me of God's power. Jacy, thanks for calling it was good to hear your voice.

208. Watching my kids play the piano, seeing their smiles when they finish a song.

209. Watching Zac beam after breaking a board at his first martial arts class. He is too precious for words, what a gift to me!

210. God's Word. The Holy Spirit drew me to the Word late last night and after I read Psalm 23 I could fall asleep in peace. The Word is unfailing, constant, sure...THANK YOU JESUS!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I love your lists! You are always able to focus on the joys of your life. Hope you are feeling better.

Jennifer C said...

Can't wait to see you my dear friend! I am praying for you right now!! xoxo