Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day 2010

321. My mom...a pillar of strength and beauty. A planner and organizer for the family. Her creativity and ideas always bring our family together and keep us close. My mom's enduring love, always and no matter what, for her kids. Her encouragement as I parent. Mom, I love you and thank you. I'm still learning about how great your love is as I journey through mothering with my daughter.

322. My grandma. My mother's mother. Her smiles yesterday as my boys wrestled and were wild. Her strength and courage to keep living even though it is getting harder for her body. Her love for Jesus passed down to me. Grandma, I love you!

323. My mother-in-law who treats me as her own. You care for us with time and attention. You raised a man I grow more in love with every day and you encourage my mothering with words of affirmation. Thank you for your love, I love you!

324. My sweet daughter. Her desire to be a mom someday just like her great grandma, grandmas and me! If God grants that wish I can see a tenderness in her heart that will love her children unselfishly someday. So grateful to have you as my dear daughter, Hallie. I love you!

1 comments:

Linds said...

I love the picture of all four of you... what a treasure! You are an amazing mother!!