Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Graduate

This last week ended Jacob's preschool year and culminated in his graduation. There is always a part of a mommy that aches and another part that celebrates her kids moving on to the next stage in life. Jacob will be off to Kindergarten in the fall and I will miss him, but he is ready and excited!







I thank God that he has given me the gift of Jacob...

351. The way his eyes smile when his mouth smiles.

352. His hearty laugh

353. The way he winks at me

354. Listening to his crystal clear voice as he sings

355. Watching his strong, small fingers play the piano

356. His beat-boxing. His amazing sense of rhythm.

357. His ability to be a peacemaker, never looking for a fight.

358. The love and the kindness he shows his little brother.

359. Making cookies together.

360. Playing catch with him in the backyard.

Just to name a few reasons why I am so thankful for his daily presence in my life.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, i also LOVE watching his fingers on the piano! he has such a gentle strength that captivates me as i watch.