Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cute Zac Stuff

The other night Zac was the seeker in an intense game of hide-n-seek with friends. Just before running off to find the other kids he stopped briefly to tell Ryan, myself and his friends parents, "I am a good looker!"

Before bed, leaving for work, waking in the morning I frequently ask Zac is he has any hugs or smoochers. His repsonse is so cute (writing it down doesn't do it justice). He puts a finger to his chin, taps away and after 20 seconds or so says slowly, "Well, I have...2 smoochers and....2 hugs. If you are good I will give you one." I, of course, say I will be good and he proceeds to plow me over with a huge smoocher right on the lips followed by a bear hug. It's great!

3 comments:

Carey and Norman said...

I love Zac stories...he is a cutie!

Jennifer C said...

Precious!

Carrie said...

That is too sweet!!