Friday, May 8, 2009

Hallie's Sweet Heart

Tonight Hallie and Ryan replaced the screen on our laptop computer. Let me give a shout out to my amazing husband who saved us over $900 by doing it himself, with patience, with his 6 year old daughter assisting him AND it works!!

During the project Hallie tipped over the small plastic container that was holding 6 microscopic (so I exaggerate, but they really were tiny) screws. My wonderful husband did not get upset and the two of them quickly found all the screws.

This was Hallie's response...

"Oh, thank you God that we did not lose those screws!"

A smile graced my face as I then thanked Jesus for being in her heart and on her mind. I am so thankful that somehow and someway God has used us and others to teach Hallie to thank Him in all things! Oh, the precious moments in this life when I get to see God working on and in my children's hearts. Oh, the joy to see the Lord growing thankfulness in my children and an awareness of His constant presence in their lives.

1 comments:

StarfishMom said...

I've followed your blog since right after Zac came home. You are all so blessed. I always struggle with the question "do my girls truly know that Jesus is always there???" And I'm sure, as a mother it fills your heart with joy to hear those words coming out of her mouth. Be blessed...