Saturday, May 16, 2009

Eleven Years Ago...

...I was standing in a church marrying the man of my dreams. I was so giddy with love and swept away in the beauty of that day.

Today I celebrated eleven incredible years with my best friend. I love even more today than I did on that day eleven years ago.

I love my husband because...
...he loves Jesus more than me
...he is faithful
...he encourages me
...he gently pushes me to be a better me in all areas of my life
...he laughs with me, at me and at himself!
...he is a committed husband and father. He LOVES to play, read and teach his kids
...he tells me he loves me every day
...he likes to hold my hand
...he likes my cooking
...we work out together and encourage each other to be healthy
...we love to sing together and he is an amazing musician
...he is really fun and is always coming up with creative ideas
...he loves to learn new things

The list goes on an on.

I only pray the Lord will give us many, many more years together.

3 comments:

StarfishMom said...

Congratulations on your anniversary!!! God Bless...

Carrie said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Jennifer C said...

You marriage is such a blessing! So blessed to call you guys friends. Congrats on 11 years.:)