Monday, February 23, 2009

Don't know if I should blog this or not...

...so here goes...

Tonight the BOYS undressed and got ready to get in to the tub. Like most boys they found a hilarious game to entertain them while the water in the tub was filling up. They each found a Little People animal and proceeded to stick it between their cheeks (yes, I'm talking about the buttocks) and run up and down the hall laughing at each other. Immediately, in my most stern mommy voice I say, "No sticking toys in your private parts!!" Right after it came out of my mouth I had to turn my head so they didn't see me laughing. I'm thinking...did those words seriously just come out of my mouth? I'm still giggling as I write this!

6 comments:

Jennifer C said...

HILARIOUS!!

Carey and Norman said...

Good stuff. We had an incident in the tub the other night too, so we completely understand your sternness and your hidden laughter.

Anonymous said...

Well, since it's confession time...

I forgot to tell you this on the phone this evening, but today before we went to get Hallie from school, I told both boys to go potty. Now, being the trusting nanny that I am, I assumed that they did it. WRONG!

Right as we pulled into the crazy line of cars at the school, Zac says, "Hannah, I have to go potty!" I looked around in my car for a "receptacle" of some sort (you know, to relive the day when Jake peed in a Runza cup) but couldn't find anything. So, I said, "Ok, Zac...come here."

I opened the back door along the curb, pulled him down, and used the door as a blocker on one side and myself as a blocker on the other side and let him pee on the grass.

Ahh, fun adventures with your children! :)

Carrie said...

This story is hysterical!!!

Angela said...

I had to laugh reading this. Thank you for sharing it. The post totally cracked me up! lol :-)

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

That is hilarious! BOYS BOYS BOYS!!!! So much fun,. aren't theY?