Sunday, February 8, 2009

My Cell Phone Saga

It LIVES!!! I have put my cell phone through the ringer...Well, maybe not a ringer but it has been through the washing machine twice (including the spin cycle once) and it lived! Well, yesterday I thought it had finally met it's demise. I was running and when I got home realized it was not in my pocket.

Since my contract is not up until July it was going to cost me $100 to get the cheapest phone. Whatever?! I was pondering what to do and this morning I wake up to find an e-mail from one of the Daisy moms who had called my cell (thank goodness I volunteered to run this month's meetings) and a nice gentleman answered who had found my phone while running. She got his phone number and e-mailed it to me. Hopefully today I can connect with him.

The thought of losing all my phone numbers, being without a phone or spending $100 on a cheap phone was depressing but, alas, THE CELL PHONE LIVES ON!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Seriously what kind of phone do you have? Sam broke mine just dropping on the tile floor.

Unknown said...

Hey Katie- Stacy gave me your blog and I thought it was yours- she couldn't remember which was which so I took a chance!!! I hope all is well in cold Ne!!! Have a great week!!
Carrie Mitchell