Friday, March 13, 2009

Every boy's (man's) dream

I was at the gym this morning and when I called to check in with Ryan to see how the morning went I got a good laugh!

Zac is always putting his underwear on backwards. This morning was no exception. Ryan told him to turn his Superman underwear around and Zac says, "Daddy why does Superman have to go on my booty?" Ryan tells him that's just the way that those underwear are made and the tag goes in the back. To which Zac replies with arms folded and a big pout on his face, "I want a Superman wiener!"

3 comments:

Carey and Norman said...

Gotta love em. We too have the issue with the picture being on the tail of the underwear and not on the front where they can see it! Too funny.

Jennifer C said...

Oh my...I just laughed out loud! I love little boys. They are just too cute!:)

Sher said...

Sounds familiar!!