Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday Remembrance

86. The memory of my grandparents on what would have been their 70th wedding anniversary. The example of commitment in marriage that they gave to me.

87. A quiet, unrushed talk with my grandma.

88. Hugs from old friends.

89. Walking hand in hand with my husband. Remembering college days together as we walked across campus. Joyful, sillly, happy memories.

90. A fun of a football game in the NU stadium. The carefree moments of living that I know others in this world do not get to enjoy.

91. Harmony between my children. Teamwork, kind words and belly laughs when they are playing with each other.

92. A red rose and Starbucks from my husband. Knowing one another so well.

93. Windows open, a fresh cool breeze sweeping through the house.

94. Answered prayers. Long awaited answered prayer. God's timing, not mine.

95. Teaching my kids. Relaxed, fun learning.

0 comments: