Monday, September 14, 2009

My Day...Grace filled

#62 Watching the sunrise praise the Lord with color and beauty, reflecting Him.
#63 Listening to my daughter read the Bible to me. Hearing and watching her lips utter the name of Jesus over and over again.
#64 Zac's eye contact and intentional love expressed in games and laughter and even when he is sad. Arms reaching out for a hug.
#65 Jacob's quiet confidence, time spent with him as a way to give and receive love to and from him.
#66 My husband reaching over to touch my hand in his slumber. How my heart leaps from his touch.
#67 Watching Hallie twirl and spin, her graceful hands flowing. Her joy and face beaming as she dances.
#68 My brother's smile, hug. A friendship that is growing.
#69 Zac's enthusiasm for life and his competative spirit. The chance to nurture that spirit and guide it toward passion for the Lord.
#70 A game of hi ho cheerio with captain underpants (I won't tell you which child it was).

0 comments: