Thursday, September 10, 2009

Two Hours all to myself...

...HA! Today was Zac and Jake's first day of preschool. I was wondering how I would handle two hours all to myself. Would I be lonely? Would I love it? What would I do? Well, let me just say I didn't have time to be lonely or find something to do. Let me recap this morning's schedule.

7:00 wake up and get kids ready and fed. Take pictures. Pray a blessing over them.

8:30 Drop off Hallie at school. She is teary-eyed realizing she doesn't want any of the five choices she has for school lunch.

9:00 Drop the boys off at school. Take pictures. Give hugs and kisses. My boys were SO excited for school. There were absolutely no tears. This is the moment I realize I forgot Zac's special treasure to share a circle time! Oh No!

9:05 Drive home, get Zac's stuffed animal and drive it back to school.

9:20 Drive to cookie store to pick up after school cookies.

9:40 Drive home, make Hallie's lunch and drive it up to school for her.

10:00 Come home and shower, get ready and prepare pigs in a blanket for lunch.

10:45 Drive back to school to pick up Zac at 11 and Jake at 11:30.

What happened to the two hours all to myself? :)

Let me share a few of the pictures from the boys' first day of preschool.













2 comments:

Carrie said...

Look at those smiles!! It is amazing how quickly 2 or 3 hours can go by!!

Jennifer C said...

That is just too much cuteness for one post! I can totally relate to the days flying by and not getting anything done!! :)